We finally got to go on our helicopter ride, it was so much fun, I LOVED it and can't wait to do it again. I can't believe how different a helicopter feels then an airplane. Here are some of our pictures from the adventure.
Pilot: Tyler, the best helicopter pilot I know!
Tyler has to pre-flight the helicopter before we can fly. That means he has to inspect every inch of the helicopter to make sure everything is in perfect condition. A lot goes in to this it takes about 20 minutes every time he has to fly.
Passengers: Brittney, Britton, Shayna, Grandma T., Grandpa T. (my parents) and my Grandma.
Britton absolutely loved the helicopter, he has been talking about it non stop and has been asking so many questions. Tyler has been teaching him a lot and they are both determined for Britton to get his Pilots license before he gets his drivers license.
And this is some of the view we got, we flew to Heber City and flew over Deer Creek Reservoir. It was beautiful.
I have so many pictures but decided that would have to be enough!
After our flight we went to visit family at Uncle Robyn's house. These are some pictures from that adventure.
The male adults hung out in the kitchen while.......
the girls danced in the living room.
This little girl is the newest addition to our family. Her name is Kiana and she is Five weeks old. She is Coby and Jill's little bundle of joy. She is sooooo cute I could have held her forever.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Helicopters, heights and scenic views, OH MY
Posted by
Tyney Family
at
4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That looks like lots of fun! (And a bit scary) I love the cupcakes! You're such a good mom to let them help you. I always distract Ethan with something so he won't try to help me. (The messes stress me out!)
I can't believe you went up in a helicopter, that is my worse nightmare. But I guess if you go up bring the whole family just in case you crash and burn. I'm glad you had a good time. And you came back safely.
You have the most beautiful kids. That is so cool that they got to go in a helicopter. I would have probably had to wear a diaper out of fear! (and protection for your seats!) haha
Hey, its your cousin, great pics. hopefully we will have one doing something similar (flying) in the near future. You need to get a job or at least one that takes up a little more time....lol. Thats a lot of blogging...lol. But its cool to see how fast the kids are growing. Maybe we'll see them before they enter college(Disneyland or something)...lol !!!!
I think your husband looks sexy, and he must be the best pilot in the world! Oh yah, your kids are cute too.
Finally, you got your birthday helicopter ride! I'm sure your kids will bug you to go all the time now! How fun! Neat pictures too. Tyler is doing awsome! JILL
Post a Comment