Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry (early) Christmas to me!

Our basement has been finished for over two years now and I can honestly say that I have been down there maybe a total of ten times since it has been finished. The reason being it is just too darn cold down there.....well not anymore thanks to my Mom and Dad. They gave us a fire place, a really fancy fireplace, with a remote. It even has the crackling sound that a real fireplace makes and you can mute it if you don't want to hear it. You can even decide what temperature you want it set on and the best part is, it really looks like a real fire. I LOVE IT!!! We have been downstairs everyday since. Thank you Mom and Dad I really appreciate and it looks so good too!



1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

i hate being cold too, what a nice present