My kids have been sick with the typical nasty cold and fevers. It started last week with Britton. He missed three days of school. Of course it was during the last week of the month and I had so many things going on at work that I didn't feel like I could call in. Thank goodness for my Mom. It is so nice knowing that someone that loves my kids as much as I do is taking care of them. It helps ease the pain of going to work and not being with them. Truth be told they would rather be with her anyway.
So Thank you Mom for all of the energy you put into being with Britton and Shayna. They love you so much.....so do I!
Monday, March 1, 2010
A HUGE Thank you to my Mom!
Posted by
Tyney Family
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you to Britt. gs
Post a Comment