So this is how they break it down. Premier, gold, silver and academy. They took 13 kids for premier, 11 for gold, 12 for silver and then broke the rest of the kids up into teams for academy.
Britton made the gold team. He was hoping for premier but gold is so amazing. We are so proud of him. From what I have been told. If you are on the gold team you can work your way to premier. And on premier you can get sent to the gold team. The two teams work together and I think they even have the same coach. It's going to be interesting to see how it all works out. I just found out the results at 6:15 this morning so I don't really know anything yet. I do know two of Britton's friends (Rafael and Julion) made the premier team. We are very excited for them and we know they will be awesome.
Britton has two friends on the gold team with him. They are all such good players. I think this year is going to be so much fun to watch. A few of his friends made silver and a few have been placed on teams in academy. I'm going to miss watching them all play together. They were getting really good. They were actually undefeated this season!
I am so excited for this year. The older they get the tougher the competition and I think that makes it so much fun. I have enjoyed watching Britton play so much. We are so proud of him. He has accomplished so much with soccer. He is AMAZING!
In other soccer related news....we signed Shayna up for soccer. I'm not sure where her interest for soccer is coming from but she is so excited. I wouldn't allow her to quit ballet so she will be doing both. Which I think will be really good for her. I am so excited to see how she does. She plays a lot of soccer with Britton and now that she is registered she is even more interested in practicing. If she keeps up with the positive attitude I think she will do pretty good. She has seen some of Britton's injury's and that kind of scares her. I guess we will see how it go's. She starts in the fall.
Congratulations Britton, We are all so proud of you. You made GOLD!!! Wahoo!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
And the soccer tryout results are in....
Posted by
Tyney Family
at
7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats Britton so fun
Post a Comment