Friday, July 3, 2009

Carver Family Reunion

Tyler's family had two family reunions on Friday. The first one was with his extended family, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles etc. It was at a park in South Jordan. The kids had so much fun with all the kids there were to play with. We didn't get to stay long because Britton had an appointment in Layton for his Tonsillectomy follow up. He is healing nicely with no scarring. He has been a completely different person (for the better) since his surgery. After everything, I'm glad we did it.

The second family reunion we went to was just Tyler's immediate family. It wasn't really a reunion more of a get together to spend time and have fun. They rented a big soccer facility so we played soccer ALL NIGHT LONG. It actually was so much fun, but I am really paying for it. I don't remember the last time I was this sore. I guess that's what I get for trying to keep up with the Carver's. We didn't get home and in bed until 1:00 AM. I don't think my kids have ever stayed up that late but they did sleep soundly so that was nice.

I took my camera but with so much going on I forgot to take pictures. So annoying.

No comments: