I love going through the photos on my parents camera. I really should do it more often. It's quite entertaining. A few days ago Ma and Pa headed out to Antelope Island.
They got some really pretty scenic views
My Mom got a nice shot of my Dad
And then they got these.
HAHAHAHA!
I can't stop laughing.
Seriously so funny!
They wanted to make these pictures look like they were really climbing. HAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome!
But this one is even better. Seriously Mom, your a better climber then that. I love that you can see that she is standing on the ground. And even better, my Dad's shadow is in the corner. Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing.
I find these next two pictures extremely funny as well.
I think it must be the hats.
They are opposite in color....Hysterical!
You know what's even funnier. I made those hats!
HEHEHE!
Can't.
Stop.
Laughing.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Ma and Pa at Antelope Island
Posted by
Tyney Family
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love your parents, they are so cute
SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! gs
Post a Comment